Make your own Magnesium Bicarbonate, one of the most powerful forms of magnesium. Magnesium + Bicarbonate ✨ enhance each other ✨ – magnesium helps drive the bicarbonate into the cells & the bicarbonate acts as a carrier to get the magnesium into your mitochondria 🔋 = more ATP⚡️!
Minerals provide the spark needed to kick off thousands of enzymatic processes in the body & Magnesium is a cofactor for more than 300 of them. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body & when we are stressed, we burn through it!
1. Fill container with filtered water (Reverse Osmosis or Distilled)
2. Add 1 tsp of high-quality Magnesium Hydroxide to your filtered water
3. Shake to combine
4. Carbonate it! This will create the bicarbonate salts ❄️⚡️👏🏼
5. When done cap it quick
6. Give it a gentle shake
7. Put in the fridge. It’ll go from Foggy to Clear when the reaction is complete 💧
8. Start slow – try 1 oz. added to your water, you want to feel a calming nervous system response – when you do that’s your dose, if you feel nothing slowly increase until you feel that or you reach bowel tolerance 💩, if bowels loosen, it’s too much drop it down by an 1 oz.
Need visuals? Click here to see my reel on instagram