Hi. I’m Sophia!
Like many in the health space, after seeing a loved one gaslighted by countless medical professionals led me to become an integrative health practitioner and learn how to interpret blood work and functional tests with a root cause detective lens. My goal is to help others through their own health challenges, partner with them as we uncover the root of their dis-ease, and help them reclaim their health.
Interested in working together?
How to Get Started
I am excited to connect with you and honored at the opportunity to walk alongside you as you work toward your health goals. I am currently booked with 1:1 clients, & will open up a limited number of slots for new clients each month.
- The current wait time is about 4-8 weeks
- I am only taking clients in the United States & Canada
- Please fill out a form for each individual, if you intend to get members of your family started as well
- When spaces open, an email with a link to purchase a Comprehensive Full Scan by Wellness Kristy will be sent with a limited time window to purchase
- This is a time-sensitive offering, if you do not purchase within this time frame, we will move on to the next person on the waitlist & you will have to reapply to the waitlist
- Emails are sent to the list in chronological order based on the number of 1:1 slots opened each month
Who Do I Work With?
I work 100% virtually with people who may be dealing with:
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction (Adrenal Fatigue)
- Breast Implant Illness
- Hormones (PCOS, Estrogen Dominance, Thyroid, etc.)
- Preparing for Pregnancy / Trying to Conceive
- Leaky Gut
- Stealth Pathogens
- Gut Dysbiosis (Parasites, Candida, SIBO, Bloating)
- Heavy Metals
Certified Integrative Health Practitioner, 2021
The 7 Disciplines of IHP
- Ayurvedic Medicine – The Science of Life.
- Bioregulatory Medicine – The Science of Self-Healing.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Herbalism – Using the power of herbs and energy practice to enhance overall wellness.
- Eastern Philosophy – Using the Mind to Heal the Body.
- Traditional Naturopathy – Using “Right Living” to Rebalance the Body.
- Orthomolecular Medicine – The Right molecules in the right amounts.
- Functional Medicine – Helping people at a functional – not disease level.
Mission: “As an Integrative Health Practitioner I am a part of a greater community dedicated to serving those in need. I help people get well, lose weight, and finally feel alive again. I do not suppress symptoms, but rather heal the whole person using a truly integrative approach to natural health.”
Completed Master Blood Chem with Em. This course taught me how to read blood work from a functional perspective and identify patterns and potential issues in the body before they ever “show” on blood work. Typical lab ranges that our doctors refer to are ranges based on the sickest of the sick, so even though your blood work is “normal” is it optimal? This is so common and a huge point of frustration, people feel crappy, go to their doctors to get checked out and they run blood work, and all the numbers come back in range – all good nothing is wrong, yet you still feel like crap. Blood work can be a powerful tool to identify potential issues, not too expensive, and a good starting point to tackling root cause issues.
Emily also offers an MBCE 101 where you can learn about blood markers and what they can indicate in your body. Click to Learn More